Re: LBC Sighting - Bad News

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: LBC Sighting - Bad News
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:14:54 -0000
We had a Mini night on UK TV a while ago to celebrate its 40th anniversary.
One of the programs featured Gordon Murray (McLaren F1) saying it was the
most hateful car ever and taking a sledgehammer and an axe to one.  I always
did think he looked a dodgy character with that moustache and raincoat.

PaulH.