RE: superchargers

To: "AndrewPursey<MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>"
Subject: RE: superchargers
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:51:00 -0800
My apologies, I'm a little late on this one.

        Moss is finishing up a T series supercharger installation.  The MGB
would be the next logical one to start working on.  Time and energy are
spread a bit thin but figure on something coming along within the near
future.  If nothing else I am going to be fiddling around on my 73 MGBGT,
you just gotta.  There are all kinds of neat supercharger bits lying around
here and with the advent of Halmeters, figuring the correct needles is much
easier.

Kelvin.