Re: superchargers

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Subject: Re: superchargers
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:36:33 -0000
Hi,

I don't know the current situation but about 8 years ago, there was a
supercharger conversion offered by Dennis Priddle-the drag racer.

This was called the 'Sprintex' and used a screw-type compressor, which
apparently offers less drag than a vane blower.

I drove a TVR 350i with one on-it was ludicrously quick and sounded
brilliant, although the Messerschmidt-like howl was mostly from a 3" wide,
toothed belt drive, rather than from the airbox.

David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you? Try...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Can I help you? Try...