Holiday greetings

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Holiday greetings
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:17:49 EST
Just a quick word to wish all listers and lurkers a very Happy and safe
Holiday Season.  I have not only received a lot of great technical help over
the past (almost) two years from you guys and gals, but I feel that I have
made many friends here. Hopefully we will all meet someday, even if it is one
of you at a time.

I am looking forward to keeping up the momentum with my LBC, and a fun year
in Y2K.  I still have to get to Carlisle for the first time, and I'm still
hoping to get to Spridgetstock 2000.

Thanks again, and remember to have that "one for the road" AFTER you get home
safely!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget