Re: Ignition warning lamp solved!

To: "Rick Astley" <ricka@mich.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition warning lamp solved!
From: "Steve Murphy" <k8vo@flyingbeers.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:41:19 -0500
Hi Rick,
    The DOA relay was a Lucas, about the same size as the ISO Bosch but is
cylindrical rather than cubical, so it doesn't fit the ISO socket. The pin
spacing and enumeration is identical to the Bosch, though.  On my car, the
same type of relay is used to trip the starter solonoid.  It appears to be
OE, but I could be wrong.
Thanks for the help!
Steve