Re: Tech/mech Overdrive Question

To: Dennis and Kathy Skog <skog@whidbey.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tech/mech Overdrive Question
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:33:52 -0700
OK, I went out to the garage to take care of this.  Took off the nuts at the
brake plate, and did a little whacking with the dead-blow hammer, but it just
doesn't want to budge at all.  Got any other good suggestions on how to get in
there??  Or can I access it splitting that intermediate section from the whole
overdrive portion - based on the diagrams, I am guessing that will not come
apart because of this very cam, but if it will come apart, let me know.

Thanks again!
Phil Bates