RE: what is this car ?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: what is this car ?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:40:49 -0800
I thought of that, but I've never seen that ugly and kludgey a body kit.
More like a homebuilt special, I would think. It's definitely a small
car, like a Bug, though, and not a Bentley as someone proposed --- look
at the size of the headlamps and wheels.

John Steczkowski had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149