Re: MGB LE A Collectable?

To: "Robert Hill" <oldcars@vallnet.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB LE A Collectable?
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (Paul Nelson)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:43:47 -0800
At  7:34 PM 1/4/00 -0600, Robert Hill wrote:
>Well since YOU don't like the RB MGB's I guess I should just run out and
>sell mine immediately at a great lost because afterall if YOU don't like to
>drive them they must obviously be junk!!!

Personally, I am incredibly grateful that lots of people want the 68-80
MGBs, instead of running up the prices of the early ones to astronomical
heights.   If people appreciated the
pre '68s as much as I do, they would be going for US$25-30K restored, and
they would still be a bargain compared to a new car.
Paul Nelson