Re: MGB LE A Collectable?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB LE A Collectable?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:53:06 EST
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:

<< >>Still, it makes you wonder about these "experts" -- do they realize that
 >>*all* the 1980 NA cars were "Limited Edition"?
 >
 >Not true.  I owned a carmine red 1980 MGB for a short period.  This car was
 >definitely not a "Limited Edition".
 >
 >Allen

 You are right -- "only" 6682 out of 15000 or so. Don't know where I got
 that idea... >>

Didn't they make all the black ones, LE?  I don't know for sure, but I
remember reading that somewhere.  In any case, just because it said LE and
had the extra badge and special wheels, it will become a collectors item
faster than the rest of the '80 Bs.  (Add one to the shopping list!)

Allen Hefner (the other Allen!)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport