Re: OT - US Govt. squandering our $$$

To: "British Sportscar Center" <mgpa@calweb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - US Govt. squandering our $$$
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:04:43 -0500
Well Lawie...
I could easily be sued for this...
but for Plagiarism sake I'm announcing that up front..

"....obtain a copy of your 1998 1040 tax booklet.
Go to page 51, in paragraph 3.  You'll see the privacy act.
The IRS is very clear, and if you would like to be in
compliance, just read what it says, very, very closely.
It says you must file a return, or a STATEMENT.
The IRS is actually giving you a choice to file a return
or a STATEMENT."

This next paragraph (..different document) is an excerpt
from a document...PROVEN to be true.
The background can be checked in any universities law library...
It has not been challenged in 14 years in any US court.
The 'STATEMENT' as defined by the IRS is real and
undeniably your right as a US citizen.

this is in regards to you paying Federal income tax....

"......In case you're wondering, and if you love your country and
you are a tax payer, and you want to contribute to the military,
the fire department, the police department, the school system,
the roads, you should know this.   Monies received by the IRS
do not go to any of those programs.  The IRS is an offshore
trust #62 in Puerto Rico.  The money simply goes offshore
to pay a debt owed by the federal government.  What taxes
do pay for the programs mentioned?  Well, it comes from the
gasoline tax, sales tax, excise tax, property tax, and many other
forms of tax.  That is the exciting news.  So, for those who love
their country, that is fine, just remember you are contributing to
these programs by the other taxes y......"

...now who is even more confused by the use of you tax dollar.?

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com