RE: Midgets and Sprites

To: "Tom Speed" <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Midgets and Sprites
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:04:43 -0800
Thanks, Tom, that was very informative. Perhaps the overall answer could
well be "lack of development" (of the racing B). Indeed, as a racer, if
your intention is to have the most fun (i.e. "go fast") for the least
bucks, it seems that the current consensus is the Midget.

For street use, I continue to think the better ride, roomier cockpit, and
more distinctive styling of the B (excepting the Bugeye, here), as well
as its superior stock performance are compelling attributes. But (it goes
without saying) IMO, YMMV...

Tom Speed had this to say: