Re: Hand brake wire.

To: <jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hand brake wire.
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:00:07 -0000
OK, then try this.  My old Rostyle cable (the longer of the two) has 28 3/4"
in the short cable that goes from the levers on the diff casing to the RH
backplate, measured from the tip of the nipple on one end of the cable to
the tip of the nipple on the other end, excluding the bracket that joins the
cable to the handbrake lever that sticks out of the backplate.

I would have measured the new w/w cable as well, but it is not feasible at
the moment.  Anyone else?

PaulH.