RE: Jag, now economy!

To: "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, lbcholt@one.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jag, now economy!
From: "Sinski, Ken" <KSINSKI@faidor.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:04:54 -0600
The Ultimate "perfect garage" would include the following:
Mercedes 300 SLR (silver)
Ferrari  275 GTB (fly yellow)
Jaguar D type (BRG)
427 AC Cobra (blue)

Realistic Garage: All have at some point in time been in my
garage....Unfortunately not all at the same time ...
1958 MGA Coupe (Old English White) It's different!
1974 MGB CB (BRG) Everybody should have at least one.
1967 Austin Healy 3000 (Blue) Can you pick -up an English car mag. and not
see one on the cover?
1967 E-Type Coupe (Primrose) The lines are perfect.
1991 Miata SE (BRG) I know only 4, but it does deserve honorable mention. It
doesn't leak, rarely breaks, and looks cool....

Ken