Re: Ring Job

To: Rick Roberts <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ring Job
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:13:37 -0500 (EST)
If all you are doing are replacing the same size rings then I would say
it's about a 4, maybe even a 3. The tough part (time consuming) is getting
the pan off. The head will also need to come off but at least you can get
at the bolts easily. It won't take a day to do, but then again it won't
take an hour.
...Art