Re: Ring Job

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Ring Job
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:26:01 -0500
Art,

    I'm curious -- have you done it yourself?  Now that I've BTDT I would guess
that I could start the job on Friday night and plan to have the car running by
late Sunday.  That's with all of the parts and tools ready, and in place, when I
start.  Otherwise you need to add on the time that it takes to chase down a
cylinder hone, a ridge reamer, a ring expander, a good torque wrench that you
can read while on you back underneath the car, etc., etc.  But, you're right ...
"it won't take an hour."

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/