Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:29:25 EST
Hey-
   The obvious solution is a Magnette.  My MGB-GT would never start when it
was cold, but the Magnette always would.  It has a huge fantastic heater.  I
mean, unlike any MGB heater could dream of being like.  The car was just
AWESOME in the winter.  It rode like any other rear wheel drive car on the
snow, but hell, they plow here in NH.
A few winter awards:
   Worst British Car on Snow:  V12 XJ-S.  Yeah I drove that puppy sideways to
work one morning.
    Best Heat in a British car:  My MGB-GT, which caught on fire.
    Most improved by burial under snow pile:  TR7

John Elwood
Visit The World's Greatest Site Devoted to Farina Magnettes:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina