Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:49:22 -0800
Yes, Charley, we are in the foothills, at 1800 feet. It often gets into the
thirties and sometimes even below freezing. (And, since I used to live in
both Michigan and Illinois, I know this isn't real winter weather, so all
you hardy types back there needn't pull my string for saying the thirties
are cold!)

However, my B engines run so cool in the hot weather that when it is not hot
here I have a hard time keeping them even at thermostat-opening temperature
unless I cover the oil cooler and half of the radiator.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center