Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's
From: BMC <bmc-1@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:48:10 -0700
Hey everyone,

I grew up in the frigid cold north and we always used a piece of cardboard in
front of the rad to help get heat into the car from the heater.
Just to let those freezing up in the cold of the USA it's warm here in Phoenix
this morning and hell I had the top down on the MGTD this morning driving in at
5:30am and it was 65'F.  Just had to rub it in as everyone ribs about our
118-123'F summer heat.

Regards,  Jon Nyhus
British Motor Classics, Ltd.
Phoenix AZ