Re: Safety Fast

To: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Fast
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:53:42 -0500
Damn it! I hate when Ed is right!

Now listen Ed; this is twice in a row! What the hell is going on here?

Here's another one (never published):
"Triumph... the management team that we can all thank for shutting down
MG"
or how about, (also never published)
"Save the Trumph, kill the MG"

Sorry Dave, I don't recall an ad  'It goes better than it looks!'. I
think the styling was foreboding the future. The wedge shape was copied
by the Portsche 924 and scads of rice burners. The 924 was another car
like the TR7, designed to clean out the leftovers from Audi parts.
Wasn't the TR7 built from SAAB et al, rejects? Today, for the most part,
we have four kinds of cars: wedges (or is that wedgees?), jelly beans,
minivans, and the bane of everything else, SUV's.

I'll keep my MG's (and my two wheeler Beemer)

jim