Re: Safety fast

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety fast
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:38:58 -0500
Allen:

I have one of those reproduction advertising signs in my basement, with the
Safety Fast slogan promoting the new P-Type.  Wouldn't that be early '30s?
And before there was a PB, was there a PA, or just the P-Type?

>From that same area, I'd love to add a custom painted design to my Midget
reminiscent of the "Magic Midget" Union Jack logo from that era.  I saw a
blurry black & white image of it on one of the land speed record-breaking
vehicles in the Bonneville Salt Flats.  (In a book, not in person)

Any ideas where I could get a scan or a copy of this design?

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite