Punch List

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Punch List
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:54:39 -0800
Who among us doesn't have a punch list of things to fix on their LBC?  Anybody
else care to share theirs?

Mine (off the top of my head)

1. The interior lever-handle broke this morning getting out of the car.  I knew
I should have opened up the door and greased up the moving parts.... Should I
replace with a pair of those fancy chrome ones?

 2.  A general squeak in the rear suspension area when going over bumps.
Sounds like my leaf springs are squeaking.  Anybody have an idea?

3. Steering column loose.  Although there isn't any "forward & back" motion, it
seems like a bushing is missing, because the steering column jostles around on
bumps.  Also it shakes at high speed.....  Is this that felt bushing everyone
was discussing a couple of weeks back?

4.  Turn signal auto-cancellation.  Max and some others gave me advice on this
one.  Thanks guys!

I guess all these things will keep me out of trouble!

Tony Woodruff
67 MGB Roadster