Re: Punch List

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Punch List
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:40:52 -0800
Well, yeah, but it just started happening, so it wouldn't be a bulb.
Ground, maybe, but last time I dealt with this it took cleaning up all
the connectors back of the bulkhead. I should mention that my boot leaks
when it rains...

Florrie & Allen Bachelder had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149