Re: Tan, vinyl top for MGB stow away

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tan, vinyl top for MGB stow away
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 07:52:53 -0800
I too ordered one of these (black), although it was several years ago, for my
69 MGC.  It was easy to install (one afternoon), good quality and JC Whitney's
service was excellent (at that time).  Of course YMMV, etc.....

Tony Woodruff
67 MGB

>>> "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net> 2/4/00 7:21:02 AM >>>
Max,

I ordered one of these tops some time ago; when it quickly arrived, I was
happy to see that it was made by Robbins, of very good quality. It fit
perfectly and looked good. It is black vinyl on a tan cloth backing. The only
tops I have ever seen with a tan exterior, were canvas. They are gorgeous,
but expensive, but definitely beautiful... and they look nice too. Had they
only been available when I did my MGA...

Jim