FW: Tan, vinyl top for MGB stow away

To: "MGS (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tan, vinyl top for MGB stow away
From: "Lind, Jon" <JLind@ColoradoSkiing.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:57:27 -0700
They DO have a tan vinyl top, for a very reasonable $210.  For an
additional $12 I can get a zip out rear window.  Very reasonable.  I
received their brochure and samples (couldn't find them last night) a
while back and for some reason thought that there were no options for
Tan/Vinyl.  Good to see that I was wrong.

Now, if I could just get ahold of them I'd be in business.