Re: Oh My Gawd

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Oh My Gawd
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:20:11 -0800
I don't particularly like the car...not that it's not pure...it's just (my
opinion) ugly.  If someone else wants to buy it, more power to them!  I want
to paint my MG a non-OE silver which some people might think is stupid, and
some might think it's a great idea.

You know what bugged me the most...the word is "unacceptable"!!!!

Join the MG Intranet!
E-mail me for an invitation & directions

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
swconley@foxinternet.net