Re: MGB sighting

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB sighting
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:18:07 -0500
Bill Holt said:

>Has anyone else seen a TV commercial lately for RevolutionPet.com?  I saw
>the ad yesterday on a cable channel (USA Network, I think).  At the
>beginning of the ad, a red, chrome-bumper MGB is featured prominently.

The dog in the commercial seems to be a border collie, just like mine (his
name is McKinley).   Only difference is that I drive a Midget.  Most irksome
chore as a consequence of being a LBC-dog chauffeur is wiping drool off of
the inside of the windshield.  Second most annoying is that at speed, the
air cell in the cockpit remains relatively closed, and the dog hair blows
around without escaping.  I find I need to wipe my face and clean my glasses
every ten minutes or so.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget