Re: mgb sighting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mgb sighting
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:28:02 EST
Pointparty@aol.com writes:

<< The commercial is an insult to all of us who drive teal blue MGB GT's.  It
is
 unrealistic since our vehicles do not break down and are far more
dependable,
 reliable and predictable than the Poloroid camera.  Use the camera as a tire
 chuck when changing tires on the MG.  Besides, the film is too expensive. >>

When I used to sell cameras, we had a saying.  A Polaroid is a cross between
a Pollock and a hemorrhoid.

Well, now I've done it.  I've insulted the Polish population and
proctologists.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget