MGB sighting

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB sighting
From: Marshall Dixon <mldixon@planetcable.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:38:39 -0500
Sorry to send to list,  Dave sending to your address bounce back to me.

Dave 3 recent movies:

Both "Prefontaine" (97) and" Without Limits" (98) are about Steve
Prefontaine who was one of the best mid distance runners of the '70s and he
played a part in beginnings of Nike. He drove a MGB and died in it, thus a B
is prominently featured in the end of both movie

Also as I mentioned last week my MGB is very briefly seen in "Girl
Interrupted" (99)  in theaters now
--
Marshall Dixon
1960 Healey 3000 BT-7 (not yet on the road again)