FWD:Looking to buy a first MG (most likely a Midget)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FWD:Looking to buy a first MG (most likely a Midget)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:07:59 -0700 (MST)
I'm not even sure where trenton is...  There is a small town in
northern utah named trenton, maybe one in ohio, so I am afraid I am not
much help.  However, there are many people who would be willing to help
you out on the MG mailing list.  I am going to forward your message,
and would invite you to join the list.  There is lots of good
information.

You can sign up at:  http://www.team.net/www/tn-mail.html

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:53:22 EST, Marnatpen@aol.com wrote:

>I am looking for my first MG. Most likely a midget. Can you possibly give me
>any info on where the best place to start my search would be? I live in
>Trenton and am a serious shopper. I would appreciate any help you could
>possibly give me.
>
>Thanks.    Mark

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com