Re: Convertible Top

To: British Sportscar Center <mgpa@calweb.com>
Subject: Re: Convertible Top
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:40:15 -0600
Hi Lawrie,

  The Robbins top that Moss sells for ~ $279 doesn't come with the snaps
and lift-the-dot connectors installed, no installation instructions
either.  Needs some expertise to install.  BTDT; since I bought one from
Moss thru Classic Restorations right after I bought my B.  Might as well
fork over the $479 for the one with header and fasteners if you will be
forced to have the cheaper one professionally installed.

  Better is the one from England that comes with all fasteners - no rail
- for less than $200.  Someone on the list has the address of the
company.  I can get it from our AMGA prexy, otherwise.  He uses those
tops and they look good to me.

 CR