RE: Convertible Top

To: British Sportscar Center <mgpa@calweb.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Convertible Top
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:31:56 -0700
Well I have not personally used them.  I'm going by what I was told by
others on the site, which I did state in the original message.  Also
obviously this individual cannot afford $279.00 for a new top let alone
$449.00.  If I had the catalog in front of me I could have been accurate. I
am not trying to malign anyone either, I am just offering this individual an
alternate solution for his needs.  I have used both Moss and VB,  and lets
face facts,  they are a bit overpriced,  do you not agree?  but then again,
as even you stated,  where else are you going to go?
Andy 66B