Re: Rally info

To: ninab@scoresheet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rally info
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:17:38 EST
Hi Nina,
I once put on a "Spirits Rallye". I found 20 or 25 historic cemeteries in
adjacent towns, and asked participants something significant about a deceased
residing there. I gave everyone a map with rallye instructions and a
qustionnaire. The map showed the locations of numbered cemeteries and these
corresponded to numbers and questions on the questionnaire.
I like these "gimmick" rallyes because they're great for couples. One will
drive while the partner/navigator keeps an eagle eye out for clues. TSD
(time, speed, distance) rallyes are too tense and confusing for most people.
After all, we're only out for a Saturday or Sunday drive for a couple of
hours with club members.
Let me know if I can be of further help. I've put on quite a few rallye's and
have plenty of ideas.
Bob Stahlbush (British Motorcars of N.E.)
66 MGB GHN378708
60 TR3A TS 81398L