Re: Tach revs to mph

To: Michael Torrusio <mtorrusi@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tach revs to mph
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:38:45 -0500
> This weekend, if we don't get the 10 inches of snow so far threatened, I'll
> take someone along to read the GPS and concentrate on holding the revs
> steady.  I'll let you know the outcome.
> --

1. We are going to get the snow, can't get around it.

2. Sunday will be fine, let the turnpike authority do it's stuff. Watch
out for the blue cars parked in the median.

3. but most important WATCH OUT THE YUPPIES FROM AWAY WITH THIER
EXCURSIONS 4WD/4WSLIDE.  :-)
Carl
hunkering down, tuning the snowblower Reading my new copy of 'power
tuning your MGB' :->