Re: 3 point seatbelts

To: Bart Niswonger <bart@cs.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: 3 point seatbelts
From: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:36:32 -0600
Bart,

When I needed a dash for my 1979 MGB and I thought I would never find one,
I finally, in desparation, posted an ad on the MGCars BBS in the Parts
Wanted section - got two offers in email, bought one, bought other great
parts from the other guy.  Best thing I ever did for getting the rest of
the parts for my B.  I also got some new seat belts out of a wrecked,
low-mileage show car!  Try placing an add there.  As to your other
questions, if the belts are not damaged and sun faded, I don't see why
they would be unsafe.  Perhaps others would know more.

John Reynolds
79 B - being restored