Re: No Flames Please

To: Kensington Furniture Company <kensington-fc@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: No Flames Please
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:05:52 -0500
Jim,

It sounds to me like fuel starvation caused by a too-shallow reservoir.
During hard braking, the fuel is rushing towards the front of the bowls and
uncovering the fuel pickup orifice. My best guess for a fix is to adjust the
floats in the carbs so they allow a deeper fuel reservoir to form in each
carb.

Jim (the OLD guy)