Re: Be happy drive it all the time

To: "MG CHAT LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Be happy drive it all the time
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:41:20 -0800
1. I agree with those who say, put it in neutral to start
2. ...but for some reason, many modern cars (like my wife's Geo) require
one to depress the clutch before the ignition will work. I assumed this
is a liability-related overreaction to the runaway Audi hysteria, but
does anyone know different?

Michael Torrusio had this to say:

--

Max Heim