RE: newbie

To: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Subject: RE: newbie
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:18:40 -0800
Carl:

        So long as the pigtail will reach the wiring harness the only
difference between the buckets is the clip that secures the headlamp door
(chrome outer bezel).  The correct one for the MGB is available under Moss #
560-325 from any of the normal sources.

        You do have to pull the bucket to install the clip which is crimped
in place.

Kelvin.