Just wanted to say Hi and ask a quick question

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just wanted to say Hi and ask a quick question
From: "Robert Butterfield" <CatManDu@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:54:49 -0600
All,

I have a 1975 MGB "rubber bumper."  It has factory AC.  That is nice to have
in Texas, not to mention rare on a MGB.  I installed an oil cooler behind
the chin spoiler and it still tends to get a little warm.  Not bad, but here
in Texas, when a car gets a little warmer than the specs, it can lead to
trouble.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew, if there was some way to
induce better airflow to the radiator.  There is a ton of space between the
grill and the radiator and I think that it may reduce the efficiency of the
cooling system to have so much "dead air" in front of the radiator.

Any ideas or leads on aftermarket parts to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert Butterfield
mailto:CatManDu@austin.rr.com