Re: MG's in America

To: <MGTD1952@cs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's in America
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:23:21 -0000
"You can rest assured that the British sports car heritage and tradition is
well taken care of within the BMW Group."

Oh yes?  As good as the care they have taken with the launch of the Rover
75, 25 and 45?

And did you know that, not content with cocking-up the Rover launches, they
are shaking up the Heritage parts manufacture and stockists "to bring them
more in to line with the BMW Heritage parts manufacture and sale - as if
that has any relevance.

PaulH.