Re: Nice new convertible top - The Windows

To: <wizardz@toad.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Nice new convertible top - The Windows
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:27:33 -0000
You shouldn't get any problems with the hood up but some people place a
sheet of soft cloth either side of the window for when it is folded.
Yellowing is supposed to be removable with wax shoe polish in those little
flat tins, or toothpaste.  But if the sun is out the hood should be down so
shouldn't get yellowed anyway.

PaulH.