Fan Shroud

To: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fan Shroud
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 12:11:56 -0500
I just finished instaling a Universal Fan Shroud on my BGT. Was no big
task, I did have to trim off the little top piece from the factory
Radiator mount, Then I reversed the mounting brackets on the new shroud,
I bolted it from the center out following the Radiator opening. I t is
made by TD
Performance Products # 9453  3"x 20" Chrome. Got it from a local speed
shop $40. US. Works OK, Havn't had it on the road yet but should help.
My GT is a 73. Carl E. Anyone planning to do this Iwill be happy to give
better instructions.