Turn Signals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn Signals
From: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:58:38 -0800 (PST)
--0-1804289383-953139518=:7070

All,

The turn signals on my '79 B have called it quits.  Forgive my ignorance, but
can anyone tell me how I can determine exactly where the problem is?  The fuse
is fine.  Do I need something specific to test the circuit and determine where
the problem is?  It may be the actual signal, but before they all died, the
left front one was not working for about a month.  I was unable to diagnose
that problem either (though I did determine that it wasn't a bulb issue).

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks,

Justin Lehrer
'79 MGB Red
Redwood City, CA

---------------------------------
--0-1804289383-953139518=:7070

<P>All,</P>
<P>The turn signals on my '79 B have called it quits.&nbsp; Forgive my
ignorance, but can anyone tell me how I can determine exactly where the problem
is?&nbsp; The fuse is fine.&nbsp; Do I need something specific to test the
circuit and determine where the problem is?&nbsp; It may be the actual signal,
but before they all died, the left front one was not working for about a
month.&nbsp; I was unable to diagnose that problem either (though I did
determine that it wasn't a bulb issue).</P>
<P>Any advice is appreciated.</P>
<P>thanks,</P>
You Yahoo!?</b><br>
Talk to your friends online with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo!