Re: Turn Signals

To: "Justin Lehrer" <justinl8@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:50:47 -0000
If flicking the hazard switch a few times doesn't fix it try taking a look
at the web site below and selecting 'Spanners', 'Electrics' and 'Turn and
Hazard Signals'.  Sould also help you fix your left front when the other
three start working again.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )