Re: Door vent window seals

To: barrier@bconnex.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door vent window seals
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:22:41 EST
In a message dated 00-03-23 17:11:21 EST, barrier@bconnex.net writes:

<<
 I need a set of Door Vent Window Seals AHH7435 and AHH7436 for an MGB GT.
 They seal the quarter light windows and are not the same as the roadster >>

Barrie,

I told you I was e-mailing 10 suppliers in the UK last week with requests for
these vent rubbers,  and over the weekend I got five replies.  All saying
there were none available.  One dealer offered the information that the
tooling to make the rubbers was broken, as in, won't function any more.  One
guy said that he heard that when they do come back they'll be much more
expensive.  A problem, to be sure.

Jay Donoghue
72 MGB-GT
72 MGB