Re: Help ! cylinder head to exhaust manifold stud snapped.

To: "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se>
Subject: Re: Help ! cylinder head to exhaust manifold stud snapped.
From: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:26:54 -0500
Hi Louis,

That advice is tedious but sound.  If you can lay your hands on a set of
left hand drill bits and a reverse drill motor, you'll have a greater
likelyhood of success before you actually get your hole large enough to
damage the threads in the head.  Some (not me) have success with an
easyout, but if you break one of those off in the head, you have a lot
more work ahead of you.  Good luck,

Elliott DeGraff
2 71Bs