TC Special II

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TC Special II
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:13:37 +0610
OK, my infatuation finishes here.  I just think the car looks great so I
made it my PINUP OF THE MONTH just to get it out of my system.

I caught the MGTC SPECIAL at our club motorkhana on the weekend (jeez it
can lift a wheel on those tight turns - and smokes it up real nice:-)

Pardon the stuff I did to the background of this image (and any of those
wonderful lines I may have screwed in the process), the motorkhana is
held in a shopping centre carpark and the background is... MESSY.

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/tcspecial.html

If any of you see the photospread that this car is appearing in (in a
magazine near you soon), please let me know.  We haven't seen it here in
Australia yet.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
(the yellow cars need to stick together)