Re: chrome trunk badges 2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: chrome trunk badges 2
From: Robert Haigney <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:36:52 -0700
Along these same lines, I have a question as well.  The DPO of my car put the
wrong badge on my trunk, how do I remove this.
I've looked pretty closely at it, and you just need to remove the little clips
on the inside, but is there a trick or a tool to do this, they seem really
tight....????  I've tried to wedge in a screwdriver but they wont budge.

Help.

Robert.
69 MG BGT.

IMFletch@aol.com on 03/27/2000 05:46:26 AM