RE: Rollbars

To: "'Keith Wheeler'" <keithw@sand.net>
Subject: RE: Rollbars
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:00:03 -0800
Keith:

        I hate to disagree with the "expert".  We had a TR6 in the wrecking
yard that flipped 7 times off a mountain.  The bar had basic backing plates
sandwiched through sheet metal.  The bar bent from sideways impact, but
retained in place.

        The driver was ejected and crushed by the car, as he was not wearing
a seat belt.

        On a good note, he had a nice radio, that I used in my Datsun pickup
for many years.

Kelvin.

http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/