Re: Radios

To: Jon Lind <dtJon@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Radios
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:40:05 -0700 (MST)
Mine is not hidden, but in five years of driving it is still there (knock
on wood)  What I did was to replace radio with Kenwood CD head unit
(w/removable faceplate) connected to a 10-band 35x4rms powered EQ that is
held to passenger side of radio console with the fixing screw that hold
the console to the body.  This is then wired to two boxes, one behind each
seat with a Pyramid SuperPro woofer and Motorola 3x5 horn tweeter in each
box.  Even with my disgustingly loud exhaust and heavy right foot I can
stil hear music quite well.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange