Re: Turn signal blinking

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Turn signal blinking
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:03:05 +0100
Unequal blinking is a sign of bad connections on the slow side, or possibly
one or more tired or incorrect wattage (low) bulbs on the slow side, or
possibly too high a wattage bulb on the fast side.  Bad grounds are a common
problem.

Generic turn flashers are available, but it just covers up the real problem
which may well eventually have to be fixed anyway.  You also have to be very
careful as there are two types of modern generic flasher - the good type
that flashes at double-speed if one of the lamps is out, and the bad type
that doesn't.  This latter type could get you killed.

PaulH.